Our annual general meeting was held on Monday 11th April 2016 at the Ruskin Hotel.
1. Bill Green gave The Chairman’s Annual Report.
2. Alec Fogg presented the Treasurer’s Report.
3. Election of the Committee Members took place.
4. Owing to ill health, Jean Wilcock stepped down from the committee.
5. Emma Bradbury put her name forward as a new member & was duly elected onto the committee.
6. Bill Green was re-elected as Chairman and in his ‘Opening Remarks’ he thanked the Committee for their support over the last year and also their willingness, to stay on the committee. He was also very grateful for all the support given by the members.
We would like to thank Cllr. Christine Wright and all the members, who attended our AGM.